Monday, July 09, 2007

More pix

A few more pix from New Hampshire.... I really wish we could move up there, but G couldn't make a living there :-(

This picture was actually taken at home on the 4th of July. This is the shirt I tie dyed for her :-) I intended on making us each a R,W&B shirt, but that didn't happen! Devin's hair has gotten so long again so quickly!! I love it :-) See that heap on the floor next to her? That's Georgie in a Superman Cape and Transformer helmet..... I think I have video that's quite funny of this moment!
Grammy & Papa got new furnature for the cabin & Papa was going to bring the box to the recycling place when Devin suggested they recycle it with their immagination instead. It became a playhouse, a lap top and money, amung other things!
Peacock at the Friendly Farm. Georgie said this is what the boy peacock does to make the girl fall in love with him. I wish I was able to get a better picture, but you can get the idea!

And my cutie boy in a shirt he dyed all by himself. I'll have to get a better picture next time he wears it, b/c for all it's randomness it came out really cute. I love this guy :-)

No comments: