Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just keep spinning....

That's it..... I'm WAY obsessed with Ravelry!!! I spend so much time there that it's interfering with my knitting, spinning and reading (Harry Potter!!!) time! I'm really trying to finish spinning the roving I got in NH this last time I was up there. It will be hard for me to justify buying a ton of roving at Rhinebeck if I've hardly touched what I already have. If I just had a wheel.... LOL!

Since I skimped on the pix last post, I'll make up for it now.

This is what I'm currently spinning. It's 100% merino & so fluffy & soft! I love merino :-) I'm spinning it as a thick & thin single, which I haven't done before, so I'm trying to make sure I don't over twist it too much. This is less than 1/2 of what I have. I'm hoping that I have enough to make another rattle snake scarf, since Georgie lost the one I made him last winter :-( That thing was really cool, but what can I do about it? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will appear in the school lost & found in September.




Devin lost another tooth on Thursday morning. It was a top side tooth. This makes #7. It bled quite a bit when it fell out. Ewwww.....


And finally..... Devin in the skirt Aunt Juli made for her. It's Knitty's Hip in Hemp Pattern.

So what should I do now? Knit, Spin, Read or do Stupid Laundry??

No comments: