Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Birthday

Ya, so I know it's more than a month before my B-day, but I told my hubby I would put a link to what I want in my blog so he can order it for me. Or direct someone else to it if he chooses.

I want the kit for this bag:

The designer is Sharon of the She Knits Podcast, and her Etsy shop where she sells the kit can be found here. I already own the XL Bowling bag: Cables on Pockets pattern and the Marly bag pattern. This grey bag is my current favorite. I like the little loop in a loop wristlet bags too though :-)

In other Birthday news: Georgie has been planning his party like a mad man lately. He's making lists of who he wants to invite and coming up with ideas. He wants to do a party like had a few years ago. We made a pumpkin patch in the back yard with bales of hay and corn stalks and everything. All the kids *picked* and decorated pumpkins (with puffy paint), we made halloween masks and they had *dirt pie* (chocolate pudding with oreo crumbles on top and gummy worms) for desert. I'm totally happy doing a party like that again :-) It rocks that his Bday is so close to Halloween! I think we also did a pumpkin pinata and played pin the nose on the pumpkin. The kids are older now though, so I don't think they need the party to be quite as structured as it was then. I can't believe my baby will be 6 in a few weeks. I still haven't come to terms with the fact that he's a first grader!!!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Cute bag. I hope G gets it for you!