Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Knitting Interrupted

I came home to find a package on the kitchen counter!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!! I LOVE mail, and fiber mail, well, it just rocks!!! My sister, Juli, had told me she was sending me some soysilk to spin, so I was expecting it. But still, it was so exciting to get the package. This is what I found when I opened the package. The note says that I should feel free to gift her back with some spun-up yarn or a FO made from it. Here's a pic of the fiber out of the plastic bag:
And with the flash so you can see how shiny it it:
Now, my knitting will come to a temporary screeching halt while I spin like mad to finish up the merino that I'm currently spinning on my drop spindle so I can give this a try! Devin's spindle has some pink wool on it that we were spinning together, so I can't rush that one off the spindle, but my own spinning I can bang out so I can get to something new.

THANK YOU JULI!!!!!! I can't wait to get started :-) And I already have a *super secret* project of my own going on right now that I was hoping to get in the mail before I got the fiber. You're totally gunna have to wait like a year and a half for it now!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Your welcome!