Saturday, September 22, 2007

Done: Perdita & Scarf








These are the projects I finished up in New Hampshire. The cuff is Perdita from Knitty in the Lilac motif. I used glass beads from Michaels. The buttons belonged to my grandmother. The yarn is embroidery floss.


The scarf is adapted from a Knit Scene pattern. Only I made it too short, so I added a ruffle at the ends & I'm calling it a neck warmer! This is knit with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes and Merino Style. It's a set with the Cinchy Hat and Fingerless Mitts that I've already posted about. I blocked the scarf yesterday, but I haven't taken pix of it blocked yet.


This picture of Georgie is a bonus because I thought it was freaking hilarious. We got him a bandana b/c I thought it would look cute on him. He tied it on his head so that his ears stick out all silly. Then he got a little pencil from his Grandma that is clipped onto his collar. That thing around his neck is a headband of Devin's. It has those long pieces of fabric that are supposed to be tied under her hair so it looks like she has a scarf tied around her head. I think Georgie wore the headband more than Devin did!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Mr. Rambo Brite is just adorable!