Friday, September 08, 2006

First day of school









The kids did great for the first day of school. Of course there were no issues with Devin :-D Georgie is a piece of work though! I think he's really going to be a handfull for his teacher this year! He told her *Excuse me, but this is boring. When do we get to do something fun? Like cut paper?* And when she asked the kids if they liked butterflies everyone said *yes* then Georgie yells out *No!! I don't like butterflies* He's a nut.

The bus came normal time to pick up Devin.

Two hours later it came back to get the Kindy kids & a parent. They do a special short Orientation day for the K kids. By the time Devin got off the bus at 3:00 they were pooped & just chilled on the couch for a while. Georgie was thrilled that his *Girlfriend* Laurette was on his bus!! Devin said they've been sitting together every day. He doesn't know anyone in his class- well, there is one little girl from pre-school, but he doesn't remember her- but I'm sure he'll make friends soon enough. OK, Blogger is being a PITA & wont let me format my posts, so that's it for tonight.

No comments: