Saturday, December 01, 2007

Told ya I would return

I'm back with pix :-)


Socks my pal made me.... I think Juli was a bit miffed that she wasn't the one to give me my first pair of knitted socks! LOL! The entire package: Stuffie for one of my nephews. Not sure which one yet. After I made the 2nd one Devin will pick out which is for who. The features are actually more noticable than they are in this picture.
And Devin showing how sad she is that I wont let her keep this kitty. Every time I made something for someone I wind up having to make one for Devin & Georgie too... then it gets carried around for a day or two then lost under the bed or in the closet for te rest of eternity. So, I told the kids that they have to wait til after Christmas for me to have time to make them each one of these!
And that's that :-)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad to see that you got the package and that the socks seem to fit!