Saturday, December 01, 2007

Got a package :-)

I got my package from my secret pal!! She did one package at the end of the exchange instead of one each month. I had no clue that this is what she was doing til the very end, so I was getting worried that I didn't receive anything throughout the exchange, but the other day I came home to find a big box waiting for me on the dining room table :-) Yeah! I haven't taken pix yet, but I have a few things to photograph, so I'm sure I'll get to it soon. This is what I got: Beaded stich markers, Reeces PB Cups (yum!), Monkey socks (!!!!), garnet colored fleece from Harrisville Designs (where my mom is going this weekend to try to get me more yarn to finish my Brea Bag), two pattern booklets for really cute christmas patterns, and the Vogue Stictionary- Cables Volume. My mom got me all three of the Vogue books for my B-day, so I'm thinking I'll arrange a trade with one of my sisters. Any takers? What do you have to offer? I do think the cables volume is the best of the three.... LOL! And I'm pretty sure that's it, but I'll know for sure if I forgot anything when I go take the pix.

I've been getting a bit of knitting done. Made a really cute stuffie for one of my nephews, which I'll photograph & put up later. I'm making another for my other nephew. I'm definitely glad I got my *knitting mojo* back- I have so much to do for the holidays!! G is out & about today, so I'm hoping to get some big time knitting done then clean the house a bit (yeah, right! LOL!). I'm making a Calorimetry for my Secret Santa at work, so I think I'm gunna go look through my stictionaries to find a stich pattern to use on a scarf to go with it. I'm thinking some kind of a rib, but I don't think I want to make just a 2x2 rib. I may also make her a pair of fetching, but I'm not quite sure she'll *get* the fingerless glove thing.... Hmmmm......

2 comments:

Gloria said...

your offering up a stichionary!!!
I'll take it! I don't have anything to trade though....
I haven't gotten any presents yet, one of my friends got me a bottle of wine and one got me chocolate chip cookie mix, it's a long story maybe I'll blog about it....

Gloria said...

and I was just telling my friend how I wanted to learn how to cable...