Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the book store to get this book tonight:


So that I could get it signed by this man:
He totally rocks :-) He was chatting it up with Georgie and shook everyone's hands.... There's a cute pic of him & Georgie together, but I have to figure out how to get it off the phone & onto the computer. For the record, I have no idea why I look 7-months pregnant in this pic, but OSCAR DELAHOYA is in the picture, so I can't complain, right? I'm not pregnant at all, but my shirt is really pretty funky looking there.... I was having issues regarding a button that fell off the shirt & was really making efforts not to flash the crowd!!! He was so nice & sweet & OMG.... HOT!!!!! Ya, totally my secret boyfriend!!! LOL!

Edit: I figured out why I look like that.... #1, my shirt is pulled all funky, and #2, I'm holding Georgie, so my back is arched & I'm sticking my belly out b/c his other leg is wrapped around my back!

No comments: