Monday, June 25, 2007

Yarney Goodness

I dyed yarn this weekend :-) Here are the two color ways:
This one is really girlie, but I'm not sure if it will self stripe the way I intended it to, since I don't think I made the hank long enough:


And this one will definitely self stripe. It's destined to become a pair of leg warmers for Devin, since she can't stand the feel of the SWS leg warmers I made her over the winter. These colors remind me of Strawberry Shortcake!


Baby t-shirts I dyed and stamped for Daniella's shower this weekend. I know the stamps are crooked, it gives the shirts character, ok?


And the shirts opened up so you can see the colors better:



And that's all from me for now. Time to get the sewing machine out of the basement so I can get the quilt finished in time for the shower!!

No comments: